Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A step into the Remodeling Culture!

As my first blog, I have to consider, who will read this and what do they want to learn? I am open to suggestions and for the first week- I am opening this BLOG to the public and their curiosity. The topics you want to learn about may be
1 Painting-interior and exterior
2 Carpentry=framing vs trim work
3 additions and renovations
4 windows and doors
5 DIY Coaching- help me, I am stuck!

I am confident my experience in construction will create a local demand for information relating  handling renovations, how to talk to and work with their contractor, and how to get the most from their remodeling dollar! We ALL want that! Including me! As I am currently looking to add a bedroom and a nice laundry room with a toilet and shower, so I am able to come home from work and leave dirty clothes in the laundry room, instead of our walk-in closet.

If you have questions you want answered, there are many ways to reach me
I am available to be a DIY Coach. A DIY Coach helps you move through your own work at your home which you want to provide the labor and are capable, but need some guidance. The best way to reach me is email at lcfhhi@gmail.com, explaining what your goals are and what you are working on.
I am a licensed South Carolina Residential Builder if you have a project you would like me to review, consult, design, or work on for you. It is best to reach me at 843-298-3412 on my cell phone.


This would be very helpful during your preliminary stages of renovation, before you have a definite plan.
You can see a very large photo gallery on http://www.facebook.com/lowcountry.finishes.

Please contact me if you ever need anything! I look forward to hearing from you.
Next Post: Aug 25th, 2012

Kindest Regards,
David Cook
Owner, Lowcountry Finishes Painting & Carpentry
www.lowcountryfinishes.com
843-298-3412

No comments:

Post a Comment